June 5, 2012

Sneak PeekE for Your Next Stamp June Release Stamps


Today I'm really excited to share a sneak peek of one of our new YNS stamp sets that is being release this evening on our Blog Hop (see details and times below for the Hop). 

I absolutely adore this set. I used our new Snowglobe an Spring/Summer Accessory stamp set.




This frog is so cute I just wanna kiss him, except I don't want him to turn into a Prince - I want him to stay his cute froggy self lol! I added Stickles and Flower Soft to give my snowglobe some character :) Ribbit Ribbit!








The accessory snowglobe set is so packed full of fun choices for the snowglobes! Yes, I said snowglobe(S) as in MORE than one kind of globe.  Here is a little peak of the accessory set. If you want to see the rest of the globes and new stamp sets make sure you come join us for the YNS June release tonight (details below).....






Our June Release Party will kick off at 8:00PM EST tonight and go til 10:00PM EST. The party will be held at The YNS Forum Thread over at SplitCoastStampers. Come join us if you can. After the party, our June Release Blog Hop will start at 10:00PM EST !! Make sure you don't miss out out on any of the fun :) We would love it if you could join us this evening.

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

wendy said...

this is so adorable!

ShareThis