April 10, 2012

Your Next Stamp Sneak Peek!!


Did everyone have a wonderful Easter? I really hope so. My Mom visited last week from New York (her first visit here to Missouri) and it was really fun and exciting, so Easter was low key for Kelly and I. We spent the day cleaning and planting up our pond lol. We set up the waterfall and fountain. Did lots of plantings and really spruced it all up. I'm told physical labor is good for you - my muscles tend to disagree - hehehe.  

Today I'm showing a sneak peek of a new set that is being released with Your Next Stamp for April. The official Blog Starts: Wednesday, April 11th at 6 am (EST) and Ends: Sunday, April 15th at midnight (EST). Make sure you come back on the 11th to join in on all the fun. 

 Here is Sneak Peek at Latte Ellie!



She is so super adorable! The perfect image for so many cards. Thanks a Latte, Love you a Latte, Latte Love - the options are endless on the Latte sentiments.  

 


Thanks so much for visiting and make sure come back and see me on the 11th for the official hop and some fun and prizes!

No comments:

ShareThis