October 25, 2011

Day 6 - YNS 14 Day Holiday release and YNSC#54


Today is day 6 of our 14 Day Holiday Release and ABC (Anything but a Card) Challenge #54 at Your Next Stamp.

One of the Stamps being realesed today and that I used for this weeks challenge as well is -  Ho Ho Ho Santa.

I created more Gift Tags by special request. Click on the picture below to get a better look :)



Here is the Stamp


I cut the Tags, Christmas Tree, Snowflake and Wreath using my Cricut. I added a ton of Stickles to these as I really wanted them to shine! 



How can you not use Liquid Applique to puff up all that yummy fur on Santa. The To and From are stamped on the back of the tags for these.




The Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



We would love it if you would come join us for our challenge this week. You can visit the YNS Challenge Blog for details of the Challenge.

You can also visit the YNS Blog to see Day 6 of the Release, as well as past days if you missed any!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi there - I sent you an email on 10/17 about a DT opportunity at Anita Be Stampin. I just wanted to leave a note here in case my email was flagged as spam or fell through the cracks. Please contact me at anitabestampin@gmail.com if you are interested. BTW...this project is absolutely adorable! :)

ShareThis