September 15, 2011

TCP TUESDAY 176!



Hi Everyone :)

Today I played along with The Cat's Pajamas 176 Challenge. I have been dying to use my new Take Off Stamp SetHe is so so adorable and is perfect for Paper Piecing. 

Here is the Inspiration Colors for this Challenge.





I'm going to attempt to do all of September's TCP Challenges and as many as I can after that point. I purchased so many TCP stamps so inking them up is so much fun. Can you believe when I first started using TCP I didn't like the bunny (*gasps lol).  Now I totally love him. How can you not. Here is my card I created...




I used several elements for this card. First I used the MFT Cloud Trio Die as well as The TCP Flower Button Die. The ribbon is form Really Reasonable ribbon. I added YNS Skittles to the corners. They are dew drops WITH Sparkles - How can you not love that!




I used several Pop up dots and popped him up. The card has awesome dimension. I popped up the clouds and the little exhaust poof as well.



The ribbon is from the new Fall assortment over at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I love the assortments packs - I end up getting ribbons that I would not normally purchase separately. I also belong to the monthly kit club and it's the best decision I have ever made. No mater what type of card I create I always have a matching ribbon. This was not always the case before I joined the Monthly Club.




Thank you so much for stopping in today. Please leave a comment if you can, I really love hearing from you guys!

Challenges Entered: Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge 32 - Autumn

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Great card!!! Thats funny that you didn't like the bunny at first...I didn't like the image that I used (any of that style) at first either, but now they are some of my favorites from TCP! lol..I am so glad you're playing along this month! Love your TCP cards:) xo

Angi Barrs said...

Awww this is so sweet. Love the bunny ears. :) Thanks for playing at Really Reasonable Ribbon. :)

Amy Rohl said...

O.M.G!!! You hot the nail in the head and then some! Love the plane and sentiment placement...aack, so darn fun!

scrappinpeg said...

Oh I love this stamp set! Great job with your paper piecing too! LOve it!

ShareThis