August 21, 2011

All That Scraps Challenge Sketch Challenge


Hey Guys,

Today I played along with the new All That Scraps Sketch Challenge for this week.  I just got a bunch of new Copics and I was so excited about using them. 

Here is the card I created using Emma Witch for ATS. 





Here is the Sketch for the challenge. I just choose to turn it sideways for my card.




Here is a close up of Emma - I used my Glitter Spica pens to bling her up some. It's a little tough to photo how awesome it looks with the glitter. I think I need a better camera lol. If you click on the images you can see the glitter better,







I embossed the sentiment and the Skull stamp.




Hope  you guys like - and thanks for visiting today :)


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!~

Amy said...

Super cute Halloween card! Love your coloring of her and the punched borders! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

So so adorable!! I really love the colors on this fun Halloween creation!! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Toadally Witchin', lol! Love the coloring and everything.
Thanks for joining in at All that Scraps.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Beth aka BR-T said...

I am so lovin her green skin this is awesome!

Amy Rohl said...

Wow, wow, wow! Fabulous coloring and I think the embossing is the icing on the wicked caked here!

ShareThis