July 9, 2011

TCP166 - Happy Birthday


Hi Everyone,

I'm excited about today's post. I got to play along with The Cat's Pajamas this week - wooohooo.  It's been a while since I did a random challange and I'm so glad I made time to fit in this challenge.

This weeks inspiration for TCP 166 is the following:





Yummy - cupcakes, frosting, pinks, browns, yellows, candles, balloons, polka dolts.  There are so many choices here!  Here is the card I came up with...




Super fun. I used my A Beary Good Year stamp set for my card. This set just plains rocks.  You can make so many cards with this. With a lil bit of masking you can make PJ hold anything in his hand. 
This card was made for anyone turning 2!



I also used two TCP Cut Ups - Icing and the mini Pennants.


Thanks for visiting and hope you all have a great weekend!! 



No comments:

ShareThis