May 9, 2011

SFC97 - Shaped cards !



Happy Monday!

Today we have a new challenge over at Squigglefly. This week we Challenge you to create a shape card (no squares - no rectangles). I love this sort of challenge as I rarely do anything but square cards, so it's a real challenge for me for sure! 


I created my card using a digital image from Squigglefly called PUP DOG.  How cute is he?!  I used my Cricut to cut out a bone shaped card lol. As soon as I saw the Pup Dog image I knew I wanted to make a dog bone.




I added some stitching, felt grass, twine, a die cut flower and a Cricut cut out words "Ruff Ruff". Totally fun to make and totally out of my comfort range LOL. I'm very happy how it came out. 







Come on over to the Squigglefly Challenge Blog and join in on this weeks challenge.  This is a fun one, not to be missed :) 

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is too cute! I love all the little details with the stitching and the grass. You should step out of your comfort zone more often!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word this is just the sweetest creation!! I love the dog bone shape and your perfect stitching detail too!! WOW! Great take with the challenge! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

ShareThis