April 27, 2011

YNSC41 - Charming!


Today we have an awesome challenge up at Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog. Yippeeeee. 




The card I created today is using the oh so adorbale Beach Babe Fhiona stamp from Your Next Stamp.




She is just a little darling thing, and worked perfectly with me new Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Paper packet.  I see myself using this Paper Pack threw out the summer for sure!

Here is the charm I added - A Sand Dollar.  Beaches always remind me of Sand Dollars. When I was kid my Mom would take us to the Beach in New Jersey and we spent our whole week in the water and the sand.  We would always hit the cheesy tourist gift shops, and I always bought Sand Dollars. I actually have quite a collection from my childhood days.  Now, I can not think of the Beach without thinking of a Sand Dollar. 




I colored my image with copics and used a few different dies: MFT Flat Bottom Clouds, MFT Jumbo Scallop and TCP's Wave Cut-up Die. The sun I created using plain and scalloped circle Nestabilities.




I also used some Cork Paper and Felt (two new obsessions that are starting to really show lol) and some lovely Twine for accent.




Just a Reminder.....Karen is now offering a Weekly Sale. Yes, you heard that right WEEKLY SALES. We will be having a weekly special where every Sunday a new stamp will be posted in the weekly special section. This stamp or stamp set will be offered at a special price PLUS there is no shipping charges!!! This offer will be available all week or while quantities last, and all the details are available on the YNS website.

Thanks for visiting and make sure you check out all the other DT's cards as well for the challenge!

5 comments:

LindaS said...

Wonderful bright colors. I especially love how everything fits the theme / image.

Anonymous said...

Your card is just so fun and bright and I love the sand dollar charm!
Hugs,
Peg

Crystal said...

This is soooo super sweet Diana, I LOVE this darling image and your wonderful summer colors!! Super fun!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so fun!! I just love the bright colors, the coloring and waves, and the cork!! Awesome details!!
hugs,
Chris

Magento Themes said...

awesome!!! This is great fun..That little girl is looking beautiful and cute.If we're go to beach we'll make some home or statue by using sands..You're great Diana,.all thing are looking great. Thanks for this nice blog.Magento Themes

ShareThis