March 14, 2011

TCP149 - Retro Challenge!


This is my second post for today (wow - I never do that hehehe). 



Today I'm playing along with The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge (yes, I know that was last week lol).  I JUST made it into the Challenge entry this week 'Phew'! Literally buy the skin on my teeth hehehehe. I have wanted to participate in a TCP Challenge forever now and this is my first! I played along with TCP 149 Retro Tuesday, where the challenge was to pick a past TCP challenge and go with it Retro style. 

I picked TCP 124 Sketch Challenge.
I flipped the Sketch cuz I'm just a Flippy type of Person. Now that I have basically Fallin' head over heels for The Cat's Pajamas, I just had to squeeze in a Challenge. Here is the card I created, and OH YES I broke out the glitter paper and cork board paper again lol!




I also got to use my 1.5" Grosgrain Stripped ribbon from TCP which is so YUMMY.  I used a Beary Good year, and this stamp set rocks. There are so many options with this set that it is endless what you can create with.  I just got this set and had to attack the St. Patrick's Day images included with it.  If you like masking, this is a masking dream kinda stamp set ha.





As if the Glitter paper wasn't enough I also added Stickles - Double Glitter punch. 




Thanks so much for visiting and hope you guys all have a Happy Tuesday.


1 comment:

Kerri said...

This is adorable, Diana! I just love the cork and all the glitter, and that image is too CUTE!!! Now I have to go check out that stamp set you enabler you:)

ShareThis