January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


I hope everyone is having a Happy and Safe New Year
!

I was wanting to post a last minute card for today, but I'm now unable to. Yesterday while washing dishes, I broke a glass and cut up my hand pretty badly. I was washing a glass (not using a brush like I should have been) and the stupid glass popped on me (shocking to say the least). The broken glass sliced my pinky finger up very badly.

Not a good way to start the New Year to say the least lol. Off to the ER I went and 6 stitches later and a lot of pain, I'm back but not able to do a card for today :( I figured it's best to rest my hand as much as I can. 6 stitches across my entire pinky finger OUCH!

The moral of the story: Please NEVER stick your hand into a glass to wash it, just use a brush. I'm still in shock that it happened the way it did. I never had a glass break like that on me. I'm also shocked how badly I damaged my finger. I came very close to cutting it off or doing some serious nerve damage. So off I go to rest up some and I promise as soon as I am able - a new card will pop up here ...so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So sorry for you. Not a great way to start the new year. Hope it is 100% soon.

Holly Young said...

Take care Diana, and I hope it heals quickly!

ShareThis