August 8, 2010

Happy Halloween - Already??


Yes, already in August lol. I love Halloween and I always make a ton of cards this time of year or at least I try to. I did this card for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday
Sketch over at The Greeting Farm, and here is the card I came up with.




Here is the Sketch for this week
.


The skeletons on the background paper where stamped in black and then clear embossed. It is hard to see in the picture, but they are very shiny. I used a ton of different Tim Holtz Distress Inks for distressing all the edges of all the papers and the little pumpkin has a cute purple stickles outfit on.




I also used some of my flower soft :) YIPPEEE ....I covered the spider near the sentiment to make him look fuzzy lol. How cute is he?! Here is a close up of my furry friend.

I usually dislike all types of spiders but this one is so cute. I used an old spider shaped punch which has probably sitting in my stash for several years from my scrapbooking days. This punch must easily be 8 years old or maybe older lol. I then covered him in flower soft glue and then black flower soft. I'm really starting to love this stuff. I did buy the larger container of black and I can honestly say I will never have to buy black flower soft again - there is TONS inside the container.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Skeletons, The Greeting Farm Pumpkin
Clear Embossing Powder: Skeletons and Sentiment
Tim Holtz Distressing Inks: Peeled Paint - Vintage Photo and Spiced Marmalade
Stickles, Rhinestones
Flower Soft: Black

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

ShareThis