August 13, 2009

Cards coming soon .....and Card Scents OHH AHHH

I promised cards and soon there will be lots to see here lol. I have been catching up with Modern Sugar Blvd and all my DT work....I have 3 cards and a banner done and several more projects that I have lined up. I can't show you everything right now, but ....I promise soon I will have sneek peaks and plenty to drool over.

Also Modern Sugar Blvd has released CARD SCENTS...and tons of them too!! Head on over to the MSB blog and check them out. There are so many to pick from ....I'm waiting on Pink Bubble Gum and Caramel Apple....EXCITING. I'm going to be using the Caramel Apple for all my Fall/Halloween Cards so stay tuned.

Also I have some Dustin Pike cards to post too. I'm a serious PIKEhead lol.

Thanks for being so patient. My abscence, due to family issues, has really knocked me all out of whack, but I'm slowy catching back up!! Stay tuned!

Hope you are all having a great day
HUGS - DEE :)

No comments:

ShareThis