June 12, 2009

Saturday Challenge Preview at MSB

Hey guys, my Autopost bot self is back! I'm still away on vacay, but my autoposts are here lol...Gotta love the auto post! The day is here and I can finally show you a full preview of the new image being released for this weeks Saturday Challenge at the Modern Sugar Blvd Blog. Here is it!

HOW PRETTY IS THIS SCENE!!!???. I Love it love it!!! *swoons* lol. I had a blast coloring this. So much fun. Also part of the challenge, brought to us by our fellow uber talented Sugar - Crystal, is to create a card that will fit in a #10 size envelope. So I hope you guys get your rulers out and jump in on the fun this weekend. Visit the MSB Blog Saturday afternoon, June 13th, for all the challenge details, and to grab up this sweet new image. Also, make sure you stop by the other DT blogs (links in my right sidebar) and get your inspiration on. Come join in on the fun!

Thanks for looking and keep your eye's peeled ...more Autoposts on there way LOL!

HUGZ - DEE :)

1 comment:

Rikki Holley said...

Oh this is really pretty.

ShareThis