June 5, 2009

Here comes the Bride...

NO, not me lol. At least not yet! The Bride is my card lol. Here is the the new image and challenge that will be released tomorrow, Saturday June 6th, at Modern Sugar Blvd. Today if your reading this on Saturday - haha :)

The challenge was to use this image (and there are also wonderful champange glasses as well). Part of the challenge is to use something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue....how fun is that! So here is my take for the Challange.

OLD: The Swarovski Crystals

NEW: The Image :) and the Metallic Paper I used as a base (a lil hard to see in the picture but yummy IRL)

BORROWED: The Glue

BLUE: The DP didn't originally have blue so I used my Gel pen to add blue touches and of course the blue flowers, blue Prima and the blue CS.




Hope you guys join in on the fun :) check the MSB Blog for details Saturday afternoon after 1PM! And please make sure you check the other Sugars blogs (links in my right sidebar) ...there work is so amazing, and you will enjoy all the previews - I promise!

Also, I will be gone on vacation until the 15th :) Any posts you see from now til then will be auto posts. I sure hope they work *crosses fingers*. I wouldn't deprive you guys of sneak peeks and previews - the horror of it! lol :) Plus.... MSB is also having a major release on June 11th and you won't want to miss out on that. Wait til you see the adorable 4th of July images that are coming out!!!! They are to die for. Have a wonderful week guys, and I will miss you all!

Hugs
DEE :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love the extra touches you added to your card!!!!

ShareThis