May 11, 2009

Modern Sugar Blvd Challenge!

Modern Sugar Blvd is having it's first weekly Challenge!!! The sketch was created by our wonderful fellow Sugar and uber talented Valerie. Here is my take on the Sketch. The sentiment says "You Grow Girl" from Amy Ravsy.

Requirements:

- Use the above Sketch

- Use the following color Combo - turquoise, hot pink and florescent green

- You may use the same digi image as the sample above, any other Modern Sugar Blvd Image, or any other image will do if not!

- Place a Direct link to your card on the Modern Sugar Blvd Blog

The great news is be on the lookout each and Every Saturday for a new challenge!!! Yes we will be doing this weekly. Also make sure you check the other DT blogs (links in my right side bar) at there amazing cards for inspiration!

(On a side note guys. I appologize that this is so late. My PC died over the weekend and I had no computer access at all. Plenty of area's around me provide WIFI but it was the computer I was missing). All future Challenges will be posted on Saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!! This card is adorable!! :)

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Great job with the color challenge. You rocked it!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh Dee! I have no idea why I called you Diana in my last post. I'm so sorry! Too much blurfing! You're card is still super cute though. The colors are so cheery.

PS - I nominated you for a little award on my blog. :)

ShareThis