April 17, 2009

Get Well

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great night :)

Here is a card I just finished making using YES another DUSTIN PIKE Digi Stamp. I am wild about his art and I thought this was the cutest ever image and had to have it. He is such a cute Dragon all bandaged up hehehehe. I ran the tan CS threw my cuttlebug with Swiss Dots to make it look like a bandade :)




The charms that are hanging say 'GET WELL' and I took a close up pic so maybe you can see it better




I really enjoyed making this card. Hope you likes! Thanks Dustin for the wonderful images!

HUGZ - DEE

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Amazing job on the coloring Dee! :) I love Dustin's stuff too! Super cute card!!

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - poor little guy! Don't you just want to kiss him and make it all better!! This is adorable Dee.

CarlaKH said...

soo cute. love the design and the charms!

Tenia Nelson said...

I love this card!!! Hope you are well....
-t

Mary G. said...

Aw, what a cute image!! You did a fabulous job coloring it! Love the colors you used and the "Get Well" is the little extra something that sets this card apart!! Great job!

ShareThis