March 12, 2009

Welcome Home Anya

I had a great time making this card and I love the Anya stamps. This is the Dorothy Digi Stamp. At first I wasn't sure I would like Digi Stamps but....*drum roll* lol..... I LOVE IT!!! It was so easy to use. I love that you can size them and make multiple prints over and over. It was fun to use and you will see more Digi Anya creations in the future here as I purchased all of them lol.

This card was created for Sketch Challenge #2 over at Club Anya :) - There's a contest for new stamps as the grand prize - how fun is that!!!


This card also reminds me of my sister. We welcomed her into our home when she was 12 years old. It was threw Foster Care......today she is 21. When she first arrived she seemed so lost and she found her way 'home' to us. She was so cute when she arrived and it so reminded me of this Anya Image. This card has very special meaning to me. Hope you all likey!

I love how cute she is!!! I placed toto in the flower ...thought he would look extra cute on the flower.

She was colored with Prisma color Pencils and Oderless Mineral Spirits :) I used mostly The Paper Studio for the CS and the buttons. The iridescent flowers were purchased at Scrappin It (LSS) in a bargin bin. I used a Red Atyou Spica glitter pen on her shoes - Very sparkly ....Thanks for looking~*hugz* all :)

No comments:

ShareThis